Thursday, June 23, 2011

SB600

Wahahahah... its a long time i didnt update my blog... Is a normal issue ~ BUSSY...


But for the last long week, i think to get an original flashgun that will works with my D90. Before this i used NISSIN  Di866. Its work fine with me and with it i learn how to use extra light to get a good picture.. But after a while, i think that this NISSIN  Di866 flashgun did not give me full potiential of flashgun. Main disadvantage of this Nissin is it will stop fire when the bulb are overheated ( after do 50+/- shoot ) and its will not follow to fire in burst mode. This 2 function is very important when i go for do wedding or engagement job. So i decided to get SB600 since i can get it free & also get extra money for it. It a small flashgun and not as power as SB700 to SB900 but because of its function make me to choose it.. Somemore it a NIKKON... :))

Before :

Now/After :

1 comment: